Hello again! I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. Life became super crazy and I wasn't able to focus on the story. Today I have a new chapter, and I will make sure that I will at least leave a warning next time.
Chapter 3 Reef Sua woke in an ocean of color. And a literal ocean. She could see the colorful fish dart between the rocks, gem-like corals sprouting like strange plants from the algae-covered rocks. Above her swam the surface, with the sun’s golden light diffused by the waves. All around her, life practically buzzed. It took a while, but she figured out how to move. It felt odd, the sensation of water sliding past her face and body and also the movement required to go anywhere. It was slow, traveling as this creature. The fish swam around her with curious eyes, darting with impossible speed. They nipped at her head, and she raised her tentacles to stop them. She felt odd, like everything was so fast and time was sped up. Not by much, but enough to throw off her sense of time. The fish started to bite, chomping into her soft skin and ripping off chunks. Only about four were doing this, thankfully, but it still hurt. She felt frustrated, a little bit. Only five minutes ...
Comments
Post a Comment